2017 Garden & Pond Tour
MPKS Annual 2017 Garden & Pond Tour
July 22nd – 23rd & July 29th – 30th 2017
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The cost is $15.00 per family and allows you to tour all four days.
The Midwest Pond & Koi Society invites you to visit our member’s gardens and ponds. This year is our 27th year of MPKS members opening their backyards to the public. The dates are July 22nd, 23rd, 29th, and 30th. The hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on each of the 4 days.
The Garden and Pond Tour is divided into regions to help minimize the travel time and increase your enjoyment of leisurely visiting the gardens and ponds. The Tour is self-guided, so you may pick and choose to visit one or all of the many beautiful gardens and ponds listed.
The four regions are:
- Saturday July 22nd North / Northwest
- Sunday July 23rd Central
- Saturday July 29th Southwest / West
- Sunday July 30th South
For each region, there is a map(s) indicating all the participants in the region. Following the region map(s) is a descriptive narrative of each garden and pond. This includes the address and a description of the garden and pond, along with directions on how to get to the address.
The garden and pond tour maps are available for purchase at the vendors listed on the MPKS website. The cost is $15.00 per family and allows you to tour all four days.
Pond tour maps may also be purchased directly from MPKS.
Please call (312) 409-2081 to place your order with a credit card.
Possible towns within a region: (not guaranteed)
- Saturday, July 22 North/Northwest – Northbrook, Glenview, Mt. Prospect, Roselle, Schaumburg, Arlington Heights, Kildeer, Barrington, West Dundee, Elgin, Streamwood.
- Sunday, July 23 Central – Lombard, Addison, Villa Park, River Forest, Oak Park, Riverside, North Riverside, Berwyn, Brookfield.
- Saturday, July 29 Southwest/West – Lisle, Downers Grove, Bolingbrook, Plainfield, Naperville, Wheaton, Elburn, Batavia.
- Sunday, July 30 South – Western Springs, Clarendon Hills, Burr Ridge, Oak Lawn, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Homer Glen, Lemont.